5.29.2011

A Map Is Made of Paper and Measured Lines Both
by Danny Goodman

I trace along the island coast: my father’s birthplace, teenaged vacations, lighthouse where I fell in love. At the end, my fingertip dips into the Atlantic. I pretend it floats.




Danny Goodman suffers from an overactive imagination and unhealthy yet glorious dependence on coffee. He holds an MFA from the University of New Orleans, and teaches creative writing for the Gotham Writers’ Workshop and English for SEO's High School Scholars Program in NYC.  His work has appeared or is forthcoming in various places, most notably Flatmancrooked, Brevity, Found Press, and Used Furniture Review. A two-time recipient of the Samuel Mockbee Award in Nonfiction, he runs the litblog fwriction, edits the online lit journal fwriction : review, and lives in Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment